OTESSA invites researchers, administrators, practitioners, and any interested stakeholder from across education sectors to join as individual members. In additional to regular membership rates, OTESSA offers discounted rates for students, K12 teachers, adjuncts, retired professionals, low income, and international members (outside of Canada/USA).
Benefits of Membership
- Networking opportunities
- Online educational opportunities
- Advocacy and support of initiatives
- Participation in AGM at annual conference
- Support for the new open access OTESSA Journal
Membership Fees (annual expiring Dec. 31 & non-refundable)
- Individual regular: $110.00 CAD
- Discounted membership for students / low income / adjunct / retired / K12 teachers / international: $50.00 CAD
- Association member: $500.00 CAD
Note: Members who wish to present or publish as part of the OTESSA conference must be current members of OTESSA.
OTESSA aims to support graduate students in scholarship and practice. With membership, students will be able to help create and participate in OTESSA’s graduate student network.